Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Wo Wei Ni Er Huo (Translation)

I have given up on every single bit of this world,
I live only, to see your plan unfurl.
From now on my life is solely in your hands,
It's my blessing to live for you and abide by your commands.

Let my heart burn for you, an enormous blazing fire,
I know I have not made the wrong choice, to be like you do I aspire.
All of this world, from this day have nothing to do with me,
For you oh Lord, have I long with this world disagree.

I don't really care that I walk alone,
I can only see the cross, I will never go back to my earthly home.
I do not care, when my heart gets depressed,
Sooner or later, your piece will again enter my breast.

Let me only see the end, as I run this earthly race,
For I know that at that point I can finally see your face.
No matter what, my promises to you I will not betray,
For to rest in your arms, I cannot wait for that day.


This is the English translation of my fave chinese poem. Thank you God, for even when I translate you still give me the words to write. You surpass all that I can understand or can create.

Lord, I live for you alone. May I never feel comfortable as long as I live on this earth. May I never speak of leaving my comfort zone, for may I never be comfortable except when I am with you. Even here in Singapore, may I remember that I am not to be comfortable, less I lose that vision of the cross... For I am comfortable only in your arms oh, My Lord (ADONAI - JEHOVAH!!!)

I give all I am again.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Search Engine -Search Engine and Directory of blogs. Looking for blogs? Find them on BlogSearchEngine.com Listed on Blogwise