Tuesday, July 06, 2004

I love a Girl... (Written for another guy)

I love a girl, so beautiful, like a flower in the morning sun,
I'd give my life to her in ease, I believe she is the one.
This feeling deep within I cannot try to hide,
So strong so overpowering, to love her feels so right.

But yet My Lord, oh why, do you play me for a fool?
Why grant me such desires that I know not what to do?
I cannot still my lonesome wanting heart,
Of her life I desire to so much be a part.

Yet You cry 'NO!', that she not be mine now,
And I look at my pain, Oh Lord, "HOW?"
I so desire to serve You and You alone,
Yet why must it be so hard, to come before Your throne?

So Lord, I steel myself to offer her to You,
That this sacrifice, You may help me make anew.
And the pain, that festers deep, burns its fiery blaze,
Help me never to remove my eyes from your gaze...


I post this for someoneelse... I once felt this way... Till this day, when I am weakened this can still haunt me... But know that pain, will only last this lifetime... Soon we shall see God... Perhaps ONE day she will be for you... Remember the parable of the persistent woman... In all things petition God. But perhaps not... Focus your life upon living for him. For in him can we trust... And may the pain mould you and refine you into a stronger and stronger man that may one day stand righteous before Christ... He sees your sacrifice...

I will be praying for you...
(And I will sort out my side, for I will keep to my word, "I will not ask you to do what I will not"... Not that I will be doing the same thing as you... Situation differs...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Search Engine -Search Engine and Directory of blogs. Looking for blogs? Find them on BlogSearchEngine.com Listed on Blogwise