Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Where is peace?

I try to worship, to give my heart,
I fail and fail, to live as thou art.
I lie down upon my bed, to gather my thoughts,
I cannot think straight, oh what confusion my heart has wrought.
I stand in adoration and bow in reverent awe,
So longing for your peace, to in your arms fall...
Hear my cry Oh Lord, and last me through this pain,
The world I lose, my life i stand to gain.
My heart a tornado, that spins my world around,
Oh for when can I say, "Your peace have I found!"
T'is a feeling occuring so oft in present times,
That this mountain of Zion I find so hard to climb.
And on this hill, I know Thy reside,
Oh, Lord, I cannot wait to stand by Your side.
But now here I am, all over distraught,
I cannot Lord, live by what you have taught...
And I seek your peace to calm this storm,
That in my heart begins to form.
So please Oh Lord, have mercy 'pon my ragged soul,
For now I am lost, and I know not where to go...

Lord... I feel so confused and in the doldrums lately... I cannot focus on you... WHat little I do for you now is all that I can bring myself to do... The love I show for you, so hard to do... The smiles I smile for you, Lord, if only i could feel as such inside. Make your way clear... Hear my cry as I cry for peace... Teach me your ways!!! Have mercy, Oh Father, I beg and plead... For i know i am undeserving... But I truly just want to live in your arms... HELP! HELP! HELP! May you make clear my path in all that I do...

It's been one of those weeks, when the mountain I am facing seems too hard to climb,
And i try to have faith... But sometimes the waiting drives me outta my mind...

Lord... I am empty... Fill me with your love... I live only to hear the words 'Thou Art Good and faithful servant' when i finally finish my race... I live for eternity... But Lord, I cannot do that without your help... Even as I try to do that and leave the world... Fill me with your peace... For i dunno how long more i can take what I feel inside... I am getting desperate, like I am being driven insane. Lord, help...

In Christ most precious name I pray...
AMEN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Search Engine -Search Engine and Directory of blogs. Looking for blogs? Find them on BlogSearchEngine.com Listed on Blogwise