Sunday, July 04, 2004

My God

T'is a question man asks, and tries to understand,
Was there a beginning and will there be an end?
Eternity a concept to great for us to grasp,
Our past, our future, all to God we trust.
For He was love when upon that tree He chose to die,
Merciful and kind that behind his tomb He did lie.
Righteous beyond, what I could ever reach,
Gentle and givng, that he gives more than what I beseech.
Never failing to call me back when I stray,
Oh Lord, I praise you, forever and today.


Oh Lord my God, I stand in awesome wonder of the love that you have shown to me... I am sincerely stunned by the beauty that you have shown to me... I love you Lord, above all else... Please teach me how to love you even more...

In christ most precious name, I THANK YOU LORD, AND I LOVE YOU LORD...
Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Search Engine -Search Engine and Directory of blogs. Looking for blogs? Find them on BlogSearchEngine.com Listed on Blogwise