Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Call me...

Lord, I am your servant, here I stand today,
Awaiting your command, to travel in your way.
I stand confused within this sinful world,
I know so little, I am but still a child.
I know not what to do to bring glory to your name,
I know not what i think, confused I stand in shame.
But I know my life is yours, to serve you with my life,
Not caring for all things, not a house nor car nor wife.
Though the pain within me burn upon my soul an ashen scar,
I know this pain, and I know it shalt not carry far...
And though I may live to see a hundred years,
And though on this earth may there be many tears.
Yet I know that in the light of His eternity,
All this pain is so small, oh His glory i cannot but wait to see.
So CALL ME Lord, now, to do your will today,
And fool may I be if i hear not what you say.
I kneel before you, Lord, shattered to the core,
Please Lord have mercy, of you, that I implore.
So take me and leave me, upon your narrow path,
So that i may never incur your awesome, awesome wrath...

Lord... CALL ME!!! To do your will... My life a living sacrifice... You know the pains in my heart... Yet i know that they cannot stand in the light of eternity... That I would hear the words 'Thou art good and faithful servant'!!!.... Lord PLEASE, help me see that that is all the reward I need... I stand for you to call me... My life is yours... Just 20,30,40,50,60,70,80,90,100??? more years.... And then eternity beckons... For after you call me Lord, TAKE ME...

In Christ most precious name i pray,
Amen...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Search Engine -Search Engine and Directory of blogs. Looking for blogs? Find them on BlogSearchEngine.com Listed on Blogwise