Thursday, June 24, 2004

Surrender ALL

Is there anything in this galaxy that with my Lord shall stand?
Of all things created, by God or by man...
For if truly, if in this world, there be such a thing,
Then my life be so far worthless, for my trust has been placed in Him.
All I have gambled, this world I have forsaken,
And now I live by faith, my heart to my God broken.
For there is nothing which on this world shall count,
When eternity in the end shall come around.
And so from this day forth I shall live for no other,
My life, my ALL given to my Father.
No earthly love, no thing, no beauty here on earth,
Shalt ever again sway me from the realness of His love.
And if there be something that which I hold,
My God, My God, Please wrench it from my soul.

Lord, though at times I may not seem to want to put everything in your hands, hear my cry as i pray that you will do all you can to wrench anything that may even fog my vision of you from my soul. Sometimes I do not know if somethingsa are truly placed into your hands, but Lord, I have faith that these things you will helkp me clear up... My emotion sometimes clogs up my thoughts and how i feel, but Lord, help me always to do your will... And so once again, i pray... Wrench my all from my habds and help me turn everything over to you... Please... I trust in you and you alone... No humna love, no earthly thing ca gain my trust, therefore they are all yours... My money, my all...

Help me please,
In Christ most precious name i pray,
Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Search Engine -Search Engine and Directory of blogs. Looking for blogs? Find them on BlogSearchEngine.com Listed on Blogwise