Wednesday, June 16, 2004

In HIS Time

I stop in anticipation andf beseech my Lord for a gift,
Not knowing what i ask for will create between us a rift.
When the gift is not becoming I shake my head and cry,
Then I hear a voice within me, "(Insert name), Don't you wonder why?
For nothing happens outside the will of God,
Did you not pray before to be washed in the cleansing flood?"
I searched my heart and I searched my soul,
And thereupon I saw in me an all encompassing hole.
And finally I saw what from creation God had seen,
I realised that what I wanted should never have been.
And I thank God for his beauteous plan for me,
And I realised it has been there, even though I could not see.
And All things shall come to pass in the light of his glory and grace,
And so shall I realise on the day I see his face.

Lord it is always so hard to know your will for me... Please Lord, help me know that will of yours... Or at least let me wait in graceful anticipation. Never overstepping your boundaries nor being full of pride. You know that in my heart I desire that ONE thing... But I offer it up to you that you may do as you will... Please... If I get it, PRAISE God, if not, PRAISE God... I sincerely pray that I do get it, but not as I will, but as you will...

Amen...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Search Engine -Search Engine and Directory of blogs. Looking for blogs? Find them on BlogSearchEngine.com Listed on Blogwise