Wednesday, June 16, 2004

True Beauty

T'is a man of no standing, that judges by the face,
For in his heart, character, does not have a place.
T'is a shallow man, who sees beauty in the external,
For his eyes cannot see what truly is eternal.
Yet this world in all its travails,
Let's man of such standing in this world prevail.
To seek the approval in such worthless things,
Has become man's goal, that to this world shall he sing.
But Lord, the God, sees the heart of all,
And we would do well to heed that call.
To a beauty within, so precious, so fine,
That none can take away for it is God's, not mine.
And I trust in such beauty that will shine for all to see,
When I meet my maker and live with him eternally...

LORD!!!... Help me to put less and less stress on the external and see the POTENTIAL beuaty of ALL... For all are made in your image and thus shall it be... May you guide me in my search for an inner beauty that if the world may not see YOU will bless... And that is all I care for... Please help me LORD!!! I truly wish to seek you and you alone... I love you Lord, for your beauty is as such...

Amen...

Blog Search Engine -Search Engine and Directory of blogs. Looking for blogs? Find them on BlogSearchEngine.com Listed on Blogwise