Tuesday, June 15, 2004

All My Pain Is His

I sit and walk alone, a-hampered by my thoughts,
Thoughts of pain and liooneliness, so deep, no healing balm could be bought.
I cry out, 'Oh Father, please take away the pain!'
I hear a still soft whisper '(Insert name), I went through the same!
For is there was no pain in your sacrifice,
Never in my Father's eyes would it suffice.
So trust in Me and bear your cross,
And I will be there when you need me the most.
And may the pain yu feel inside,
Be an everlasting reminder that in you I abide...'

'Though my heart may not desire the pain, Refine me Oh Lord and bring me through your flame...'
Selah Oh Lord of Lords...

Lord... Sometimes the pain in this world seems way more than I can bear.. Please, Help Me... I know that through this pain may I grow in strength and faith and because of this knowledge and trust that I have in you I can last through it all... For my eyes, may they be fixed only upon eternity such that all other things may fade and never rise beyond their importance... Grant me the strength to live through the trials you bring... And may you NEVER stop refining me till the day that I die, no matter the pain... For all I pray is that on that day of glory when all the saints stand before you I shall hear the greatest praise in the world for me... 'Thou art good and faithful servant'... And this world will fade away in importance in the light of your glory and grace... thank you Lord... Thus I pray in the name of your son... Amen...

Blog Search Engine -Search Engine and Directory of blogs. Looking for blogs? Find them on BlogSearchEngine.com Listed on Blogwise