Monday, June 14, 2004

First Few Entries of my OLD blog...

Starting to write again... Moved some of my first few posts over from my old blog...

Wednesday, March 10, 2004
The Morrow

I look upon the morrow of trials yet to come,
Of sufferings yet untold, and of love remaining forlorn.
World weary still I plod upon this narrow path.
Simply just because I fear my God’s wrath.
But the grace of God so strong, so true,
Ensured that not only wrath was shown to you.
For the morrow rests in hands of love so great,
That even the enemy may not intrude, nay, not even in all his hate.

Today's entry is quite short...
Well... My future lies in you oh Lord... I love you Lord and I dedicate everything to you once again!!!
Even though the future looks sooo hazy I can still love you because I know that you know the future...
And in that future I am showered with your love...

posted by S.Mel # 7:58 AM
Tuesday, March 09, 2004
When Thing Fail

I picked up the cross and took a step along the narrow path,
But soon I fell down and the world began to laugh.
I turned in anger and rage towards Jesus, my King,
and asked, " Oh Lord, Why did you let me fall down again?
Is it so hard even when I want to serve you with all my strength?
Why is it to make me fall down you would go to any length?"
And in my despair I forgot all the things that surround,
Then I realised I was being carried by someone wearing a crown.
And the words he said put my heart to shame,
"Did you my child say that you never wanted to be the same?
For if you did not fall down how could I pick you up?
For that is my promise on the day that my blood you supped.
That I will send my spirit and in you it will sanctify,
That I will know your longings by your simple sigh.
So trust in me and believe that there is nothing not in my plan,
And give up your all, live moment to moment, for on me can you depend.


Sometimes, we feel that the entire world has fallen around us... Well I got news for you, it HAS!!!... Its just that none christians and christians with no passion for God seldom feel it... And well wadda you know.. jesus is carrying all those who allow him to... Never think that you alone can cross the void of the earth by yourself.. but draw your strength from God... Just as Jesus labelled the walk "the narrow path"... It is soooo narrow that it is impossible to walk across no matter how good we are, except when Christ aids you...


posted by S.Mel # 6:37 AM
Sunday, March 07, 2004
The Knocking of Jesus

As each day doth pass upon this earthly world, I hear a cry within,
A cry of passion, so primal, strong, how could I but give way to sin?
For emotions in love doth a soulish man make,
All logic, all rationale, do I forsake.
Hope and despair rush rampant through,
The latter, of course, the much stronger of the two.
And in my desolation, I hear a call, a knock…
It is my Lord Jesus recalling his flock.
And I throw not away all my desires of this earth,
But rather I offer them to him who knows their worth.
He wrenches my desires from my sweating, clutching hands,
Because he is Jesus and therefore he understands.
Empty then am I, as I wail for what’s in store…
And for a 2nd time, I hear that miraculous knocking on my heart’s door.
Despair to loneliness then to joy one round,
I thank you my Jesus for in you my Joy abounds.

I thank you Lord... That you died for me... And I thank you Lord that no matter how far I stray you are there knocking on my heart's door... I open my heart now and let the floodgates of your love rush into my soul... Thank you Lord... I can do naught but meditate upon this love that you have given me... I shall never be able to pay you back... My life is yours forever...

I love YOU LORD!!!!


posted by S.Mel # 8:13 AM
Friday, March 05, 2004
True Love

I thought I knew true love when I was a child,
The love a mother brought me no matter that I was wild.
I thought I knew true love when I was a youth,
Love of infatuation that did not hold any truth.
I thought I knew true love when I entered the army,
A love as shallow as before but blind I could not see.
I thought I knew true love when I grew into an adult,
But once again I was cheated and in my heart was left a tumult.
And I pondered upon the question “Was true love out there to find?”
Now I look back in shame and wonder how I could be so blind.
For love had carried me through, through all the stages of my life,
Form child to present, it had seen me through my strife.
It came not from woman in whom I had searched in vain,
But it came from My Father, a love that covered my pain.
For even that I may stand testifies of its glory,
And through every stage in my life, may the world and I see its story.
And now I revel in this love so great so pure,
And I know that from the “love” I once sought, this love is the cure!


This is for all the people who have sought love in the world... those who feel they badly need the love of others... And a need for a wife/husband... Well... Jesus is all the love you need... No one else... Love GOD... and nothing else...
For all the people who are desperately looking for a partner... look upwards and there you will see all the love that you need... For the love of this earth is only a signpost that points us to the greater love of God... For no love on earth is capable of quenching our thirst... only the love of God....

posted by S.Mel # 10:07 PM


posted by S.Mel # 10:06 PM
... Well... Wadda you know?... A new blog...
Well gonna use decided painful poetry to muse about things in the perspective of God...

JOY

I have sought joy from the beginning when I was just born,
I made it my life commitment to make its wonders shown.
I let the world lead me in what was to be a fruitless search,
And when I reached what I though was joy, it left me in the lurch.
For in my desire I had turned blind,
Joy in little things I could not find.
And then my Lord opened my heart's eye,
That joy be with me till I die.

Oh joy, oh Lord for the sounds that pervade my ear,
That I may hear nature ring and to my eyes bring a tear.
Oh joy for tears that the pain ion me brings,
For you use that to mould me and for that I will sing.
Oh joy to the heavens for unfulfilled love,
Its a reminder that only you can fill me and that you shall I serve.
Oh joy, oh Lord, for my body broken and weak,
It makes me remember that for you must I seek.
Oh joy, oh Lord, for disappointments on earth,
For it just magnifies how much you are worth.
Oh joy, oh Lord, for betrayals of trust,
So that for this world, may I not lust.
Oh joy, oh Lord, for people better than I,
It reminds me that I am weak and for me you had to die...

Thank You Lord...

Wrote this poem in reflection that we should not only thank Lord for the small things in life... But also EVERY thing... Inclusive of what the world has deemed as unpleasant...

posted by S.Mel # 2:18 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Search Engine -Search Engine and Directory of blogs. Looking for blogs? Find them on BlogSearchEngine.com Listed on Blogwise