Monday, November 22, 2004

Never Blog for very Long... I'm Back...

God, I love YOU!!!

Father I am so confused,
My heart a raging storm.
Emptiness is everywhere,
Deep inside I feel forlorn.

I see my heart's desire,
So close and yet out of reach.
And my heart wrenches,
Sadness does it teach...

Yet through all that happens,
There is one standing by.
By beloved maker Jesus,
Watching me cry.

And through it all i realise,
My body in his arms curled.
T'is for him I live and die,
My life totally surrendered.

Today I begin with a simple one... For I remember... T'is not the words that matter... For they are nothing more than my expression of love for you....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Search Engine -Search Engine and Directory of blogs. Looking for blogs? Find them on BlogSearchEngine.com Listed on Blogwise