Tuesday, August 17, 2004

My Strength...

Heavy burdens weigh in, as I run this lonesome race,
I cry, "When oh Lord, will someone come and match my pace?
When will someone join me, to fight the fight of faith,
To be my co-worker as we for lost souls raid?"

I am so burdened, seven days not enough for me,
My work overwhelming, my time is not free.
My mind, a whirlpool of things here and there,
My heart, a bleeding, from emotions and my cares.

But yet I would not trade this for anything,
For I am serving you, and so may I sing.
I have prayed for this day, when time be yours alone,
The world no longer holding, as I bow before your throne.

T'is joy in knowing, that by your strength I survive,
That only in my surrender and service can I say I am alive!
I depend upon your countenance for each day's joy and peace,
Only in communion with you doth my joy and peace increase.

And so I learn to trust, my Lord, my strength, my life,
Towards your throne, I let out a mighty sigh.
Picking up your cross, I stride along ahead,
Its burden light, for at the end you wait with arms spread.

Lord, thank you for lifting my spirits up a little... Just came back from ministering/fellowship with two brothers... Sigh... Lord, I needed that in some ways. Though now I may be at a loss, I yet have such a peace within me. Though many call me mad for what I am doing, I would not trade what I am doing now for any other life... But not my will but Thine...

"Greater love have no man than that he give his life for another."

And so I give my life for others... Not only in death, but in my present time, I give my all for the glory of Your kingdom God... May I learn to forsake even more...

And Lord, I pray raise up a helper for me, if it be in Your will... But not my will but Thine...

Raise up your army... Raise up co workers to strive with me for your glory...
Even if I may never see them, may more go out into the harvest...

In Christ most precious name, I draw strength from You once again...
Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Search Engine -Search Engine and Directory of blogs. Looking for blogs? Find them on BlogSearchEngine.com Listed on Blogwise